Thursday, January 14, 2010

Singles Cruise Pictures Would You Be Upset If Your Husband Did This?

Would you be upset if your husband did this? - singles cruise pictures

My husband is 52 years and takes a lot of time w / a young woman working (28 individual and quite). I have attached some pictures of them posing with great care to multiple outlets, cruise, hiking vacation in a work is (apart from their peers) and one night trip to see a game out of town. (3 hours travel time each way, with a limousine and chauffeur), he has the money, but nobody believes that the reserves, 3 bedrooms for sale (, her driver) to make a game go to basketball? I learned that all too often eat together. I have also learned that he spent $ 500 on a long cashmere coat for her and sent her roses on Valentine's Day. We have 3 children and I am the women 3.c # I am ready to face him, and I wanted to see what others have views in May

1 comments:

crazymom... said...

Well, I did confront him about it and tell him you're not stupid and will not say anymore.I with lies, it seems to be a great player if you are a woman # 3 must be the reason, the number 1 a.m.-2 p.m. for similar anymore.Maybe cela.je do not think you should with all that 's crap.It time of the divorce and not believe in divorce, if you're not really a reason to try, but you have many reasons for not one.it with that all.If want a woman of 28, wants only that he for his money to have more .. over.What Stop messing around What Goes Around Comes Around. Believe that.You can do better, and I would be if there is a chance you.Good.

Post a Comment