Monday, January 18, 2010

Mortgage Repayment Schedule The Bank Loans Officer Lied About The Interest Rate & The Locked In Lower Repayments On My Home Loan !?

The Bank loans officer lied about the interest rate & the locked in lower repayments on my home loan !? - mortgage repayment schedule

Recently refinanced with the National Australia Bank in North Sydney, held in an investment property is already mortgaged to a bank third party lender. Upon request, I was assured of the interest rate of "Presentation" set at 6.99%. The loan officer presented the schedule of payments to $ 620.00 per fortnight after the monthly payments will be covered. Today I discovered that this amount was sufficient and that the rate was variable and fixed. I was assured it would not be so! Please advise how to lie to go with a loan officer's deceptive and a timetable for the payment enough! Am I really responsible for their failures?

1 comments:

Pimpin John said...

Sorry dude, but if you sign up you are bound by it.

Post a Comment