Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grand Canyon Mule Rides Is The Grand Canyon Mule Ride Scary?

Is the Grand Canyon mule ride scary? - grand canyon mule rides

My husband and I booked travel to Mars. I've always wanted to travel with mules. They wonder if someone from a fear of heights. I'm not ... as long as I feel "safe." Should I my plans? If you want to cancel before they change the price, we need our money. I am a photographer, so I can get better pictures if you wander. But I think we can manage all your trips to the bottom. What is one to look on this journey?

1 comments:

zaleonia... said...

It is undisputed that a little scary for hours on the 1st. I am an experienced pilot, but the trip gave me butterflies at the 1 Hour. The mules are trained to avoid the edge of the road on foot, beat hikers in the canyon. After the 1st Hours after most people to relax and enjoy the view. I loved this trip. I went in February 2000. It was great.

Here are some tips ... Dress in thin layers. It is getting warmer, the lower you go. They want to be able to make something of your clothes when you get out. In addition, the weather in March is not foreseeable. Bring clothes for warm weather and cool. The day when I was 60 degrees at the edge (top 70, below). The day I left it was snowing and I was freezing me out of the Po.

I think the trip. It is absolutely wonderful!

Post a Comment