Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wedgie Girls Pictures I Need Advice?

I need Advice? - wedgie girls pictures

I have a girl wedgie showed me something that I for her. She said she would introduce new underwear, wedgie, and give me the inside. I assumed that because of what he had done and went home.

At home, he gave me a pink bracelet. If a belt. I tried to go back and a terrible thing I had done, made. She explained what kind of wedgie I would do. I had to wear all my clothes and wore only his belt. I was ready, almost everything there, what he did accept. Then they tied my hands and feet in a column out of bed, so I sat down and could do nothing. then two of his friends came out of his closet. Friends wedgie me most, and it hurts like crazy. While the girls wedgie I have pictures of me and told me when I came back, and some underwear wedgie then shows the pictures to everyone he knew. He said they have to decide a week,

What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment