Saturday, February 6, 2010

Karate Backpack Plz Help Was My Feeling Right Or Is It Just In My Head?

Plz help was my feeling right or is it just in my head? - karate backpack

Ok, so my friend Devon collar parents of my karate studio cuz Mart thought it was my friend Makayla and I saw it was my friend Jessica told him I was then asked how nooooo Mine (c 'is a chain of pink princess) and I said seriously Devon must then again there are to our friend Jesse and told him to run Jesse is confused and runs on the hunt and I lose, he starts crying, and that to run after Chase Devon, I seem to cry for Jesse, that some dude u say has received apparently in search of a chain that is enough, and said, oh, somebody has the cycling and then I'll call Jesse and Devon, and begin to cry and to my friend / crush is like Sidney Brandon whats wrong ? So I said to my friend Jenna and Makayla want to know if I can say that we are angry and Jenna with her and shouted Jesse and Devon
I told the director of the club after school, Brandy
then my friend Andrew comes in and asks what is wrong
Guard Brandon AyingJesse is an ass, then complains that the departure must be binding on the floor and Severe
and after the kicker that puts his backpack, and laughed so hard to say goodbye goodbye and go
Then txt and say thx for the support and informed me that there is no problem, the question of what kind is a sign that Brandon likes me cuz now thinks before each, he Anyway, when I cried and said, what happens cuz I tried not know if my mascara was running and I felt it was like to what can I do, I want to Kiss and Tell good, but I think satanda PPL so bad and say, this guy is an idiot and if I am looing forward a bit, I saw him walk, then stop and call Jesse a donkey

0 comments:

Post a Comment