Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Deodorant By Mennen Crystal Clean Ok So Im Using Teen Spirit By Mennen Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick, Pink Crush?

Ok so im using Teen Spirit by Mennen Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick, Pink Crush? - deodorant by mennen crystal clean

Just a word to the people of this deodorant because it seems to have been used to everything and nothing seems to help after a few hours Deo, seems to disappear! Someone knows something that is really strong and it works, this is a good use of what I am for the first time with this perfume, which I most of the other smells, but gave him a secret I'm trying to use this, of course, Lady Speed Stick, Ahrida, Suave, sometimes the use of antiperspirants increase an unpleasant smell worse! Oh, and I take a bath, 3 times a day sometimes! I just need something that works well when you are safe! Thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment